It is prepared by using the baked earth of Ganga in a closed copper ware and then passing the steam over it. It has originated from India. Scientifically, it is prominent as attar of earthen Soil and also locally called as mitti attar. Its highly enticing fragrance can make you forget anxiety, stress and worries of the world. As mentioned above that the earth soil attar (perfumery oil) is extracted through the hydro distillation technique from the clean mud of river.
|Botanical Name||Fullers Earth|
|Origin||It is a native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by hydro distillation process. Soil is used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is yellowish in color.
It has a very strong, captivating and sweet aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood floral water as well as other attars.
As it is non-sensitizing, non-irritant and non- toxic in nature. Therefore, no precautions are required to use this traditional attar.
This traditional attar has grabbed an enormous market in the past few years. With the help of this attar you can cure several ailments.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Wheatgerm Carrier OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- 2 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier (DT-1517B) - 200 MLRs 2,760.00 Rs 6,000.00
- Lotus White Absolute OilRs 446.00 Rs 563.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Myrrh OilRs 294.00 Rs 372.00
- Agarwood AttarRs 728.00 Rs 920.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Kewra / Kewda / Keora Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00