Cinnamon Organic Leaf Essential Oil
Cinnamon Organic Leaf Essential Oil is extracted from Cinnamomum zeylanicum plant. This oil is also referred to as Madagascar, Ceylon, true cinnamon or Seychelles. It is the most preferred oil because of its uses in the medicinal and culinary industry.
|Botanical Name||Cinnamomum zeylanicum|
|Origin||This oil has originated from Indonesia|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This oil is extracted from the leaves of Cinnamomum zeylanicum plant using the process of steam distillation.|
The color of this leaf oil is yellow and its viscosity is between watery to medium.
Cinnamon Organic Leaf Essential Oil has a musky smell with warm and spicy touch.
|Integrants||Its major chemical constituents are eugenol acetate, eugenol, benzyl benzoate and cinnamic aldehyde.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has got anti-septic, antispasmodic, astringent, stomachic and stimulant properties.|
|Blends Well With|
As this oil contains eugenol and cinnamaldehyde, this oil is susceptible to cause irritation, mainly in the mucus membranes.So; it shouldn’t be used in pregnancy.
Cinnamon Organic Leaf Essential Oil is very beneficial in respiratory tract infection, arthritis
Customer Questions & Answer
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Tube Rose AttarRs 341.00 Rs 431.00
- Orange Essential OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- White Camphor OilRs 358.00 Rs 452.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00