Bakul Attar is extracted from bakula flowers, which is India’s most holy as well as stunning flowering tree. Coastal environment is necessary to grow this beautiful flowering tree that’s why it is widely founded in the western Indian coast between months of March to August. Bakula has myriad Indian synonyms which portray its unique features. This flowering tree is considered pious as it is used by people to offer prayer to their god. It’s tempting and intoxicating aroma recharge your mind and body completely as it enters in your nostrils. The fragrance of this traditional oil is extremely long lasting and that’s the main reason why it becomes the symbol of eternal love and complete devotion.
|Botanical Name||Mimusops Elengi|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation technique. Flowers of bakula plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is creamy white in colour.
It possesses highly refreshing, intense and floral aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Sandalwood essential oil.
Pregnant women should take medical advice before applying it on their body.
No doubt with the help of this you can cure several ailments. It is widely used in various industries.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Boronia Absolute OilRs 485.00 Rs 613.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Costus Root OilRs 429.00 Rs 542.00
- Gul Hina AttarRs 298.00 Rs 376.00
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1522) - 400 MLRs 3,099.00 Rs 3,359.00
- Benzoin OilRs 227.00 Rs 287.00