Extracted through the hydro distillation process from the pure flowers of Hina on the base of sandalwood oil, Gul Hina attar is widely used in the fragrance and tobacco industry. Due to its amazing scent, it is also used in aromatherapy and Ayurvedic products. Since ancient time, it has been in use as a natural hair dye.
|Botanical Name||Lawsonia Inermis|
|Origin||It has originated from the India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the pure flowers of Hina through the hydro distillation process.|
Gul Hina attar is pale yellow in color.
It has amazing sweet scent
|Integrants||Its main components are Hina flower essential oil and sandalwood essential oil.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Gul Hina attar has antispasmodic, antiseptic, astringent and febrifuge therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With||
It generally blends well with the Hina Zafrani
It is non toxic, hence can be applied directly to skin.
Due to its amazing floral and sweet scent
Customer Questions & Answer
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- 2 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier (DT-1517B) - 200 MLRs 2,760.00 Rs 6,000.00
- Lotus Blue Absolute OilRs 462.00 Rs 584.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Petitgrain Essential OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Musk AttarRs 355.00 Rs 448.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Jasmine Auriculatum Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00