Commonly known as everlasting oil, Helichrysum essential oil is extracted from the Helichrysum italicum of the compositae family. It is widely used to relieve the pain of arthritis and rheumatism. Due to its very strong scent, it is also used for the treatment of flu, colds, asthma and bronchitis. This oil has got a very long shelf life which means that you can store it for a longer period of time.
|Botanical Name||Helichrysum italicum|
|Origin||It originated in Italy.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through the steam distillation process from the flowers of Helichrysum italicum.|
It is of pale yellow to reddish yellow in color.
This oil has very strong woody and fresh scent
|Integrants||The chemical composition of Helichrysum oil are camphene, 1,8-cineole, b-pinene, limonene, myrcene, linalool, neryl acetate and terpinen-4-ol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Antispasmodic, Anticoagulant, Antihaematoma, Antiphlogistic, Antiallergenic, Antimicrobial, Nervine, Cicatrisant, Expectorant, Antiinflammatory, Antitussive, Febrifuge, Emollient, Mucolytic, Antiseptic, Cholagogue, Fungicidal, Hepatic, Diuretic, Splenic and Cytophylactic|
|Blends Well With|
Due to its strong scent, it should not be used by children under 12 years.
Common Cold: Rub 2 drops of helichrysum oil over chest and sinus to attain utmost level of relief from cough
Customer Questions & Answers
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1522) - 400 MLRs 3,835.00 Rs 6,500.00
- Melissa Phytol Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Janat ul Firdous 96Rs 435.00 Rs 550.00
- Melissa Leaf Essential OilRs 318.00 Rs 401.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Evening Primrose OilRs 252.00 Rs 319.00
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- 2 in 1 Fancy Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1508B) - 100 MLRs 1,830.00 Rs 3,050.00