Lily is the herbaceous flowering plant which belongs to the Liliaceae family and known for its beautiful look. This flower grows in the form of big bulbs and having a very refreshing and attractive fragrance. Lilies are founded in the hundred of spices in which some are especially grown for the edible purposes and some for medicinal purposes. Every species has its own features, colors and fragrances.
|Botanical Name||convallaria majalis|
|Origin||It is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process from the fresh flowers of lily.|
It has a very sharp, pleasing and floral aroma.
|Integrants||It comprises the Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, and Limonene|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Indian sandalwood essential oil.
Pregnant women should avoid using this perfume without having the guidance from an expert.
This traditional perfume oil is skin friendly and comprises the exclusive healing properties which are beneficial in improving your skin tone. It nourishes your skin and makes it soft and glowing. It is also used in the preparation of various beauty care products like creams and lotions.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Mandarin OilRs 259.00 Rs 327.00
- Rose Damask OilRs 1,769.00 Rs 2,211.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Shamama SpecialRs 375.00 Rs 474.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- All-Night Ultrasonic Humidifier & Air Purifier – 3.8 LitersRs 2,520.00 Rs 3,150.00
- White Ginger Lilly Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00