Spike Lavender Oil
Spike Lavender oil is generally extracted from the flowers tops which are pinkish-purple in color. Lavandula latifolia belongs to Lamiaceae family and most commonly occur in Mediterranean region. Spain and France are the main producers of this plant.
The aroma of this oil is fresh, spicy and floral. The uses of this oil are quite similar to that of true lavender. It is widely used in perfume industry.
|Botanical Name||Lavendula latifolia|
|Origin||It has originated in Spain.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the flowering tops by the method of steam distillation.|
Spike lavender oil is a liquid which is pale yellow to yellow in color.
It has fresh and floral aroma.
|Integrants||The main components of this oil are Linalyl acetate, Linalol, Lavendulol, Lavendulyl acetate,Terpineol and Cineol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has many therapeutic properties that include digestive, anti-asthmatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiseptic and expectorant.|
|Blends Well With||
It perfectly mixes with Cedarwood, rosewood, Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme and Rosemary.
Spike lavender essential oil should not be used during pregnancy.
Medical uses: Spike lavender oil is very commonly used for curing rheumatic pain, headaches, rheumatic pain, colic and dyspepsia. It is also used in aromatherapy. As it has antiseptic properties
Customer Questions & Answer
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- 2 in 1 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and air Humidifier (1513) - 300 MLRs 2,099.00 Rs 2,309.00
- Benzoin OilRs 227.00 Rs 287.00
- Rose AttarRs 446.00 Rs 563.00
- Grapefruit Essential OilRs 249.00 Rs 314.00
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Costus Root OilRs 429.00 Rs 542.00
- Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier and Purifier Cool Mist with LED Light (2.4L, Pink)Rs 2,199.00 Rs 2,999.00