The traditional perfume oil of rose attar is also known by the common name of rose flower oil or Ruh gulab. This attar is derived from the bright new petals of rose flowers of Rosa damascene or rosa centifolia. The rose damascene has a very pleasing fragrance and commercially cultivated for rose water, oil and many more. The petals of this shrub are edible and this shrub can grow up to the height of 2.2 meters tall.
|Botanical Name||Rose Damascena|
|Origin||It is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the Rosa Daascena through the hydro-distillation method.|
It has a nice rosy color.
This traditional perfume oil has sweet rosy aroma.
|Integrants||It comprises the chemical mixture of geraniol, nerol, rose oxide and phenyl ethyl alcohol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of this attar are analgesic, anti- depressant, anti- bacterial, anti- fungal as well as anti- inflammatory, antiseptic and anti- viral, antiphlogistic, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal laxative, depurative, cicatrisant, haemostatic, sedative and many more.|
|Blends Well With||
It can be easily blends well with sandalwood oil, jasmine oil and frankincense oil.
It should not be used directly on eyes.
Rose attar is highly demanded by the perfume industry due to its refreshing floral fragrance. It is also used in aroma therapy techniques to cure various health related problems.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Roman chamomile essential oilRs 846.00 Rs 1,068.00
- Amber Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Oregano Essential OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Sadaf AttarRs 469.00 Rs 593.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-168G) - 500 MLRs 3,840.00 Rs 5,999.00
- Lavender AbsoluteRs 442.00 Rs 559.00