This Grapefruit essential oil is derived from citrus paradise. It belongs to Rutaceae family. It is one of the best choices for stimulating the digestive system.
|Botanical Name||Citrus racemosa.|
|Origin||It is originally cultivated in Asia. Nowadays, it is also grown in Brazil, USA and Israel.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Using cold pressed process, this oil is extracted from the peels of the Citrus paradise.|
The viscosity of this oil is watery and it is pale yellow or light ruby in color.
It has a sweet and floral smell.
|Integrants||Grapefruit oil comprises of sabinene, myrcene, a-pinene, limonene, linalool, geraniol, neryl acetate, citronellal, terpinen-4-ol and decyl acetate.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Anti-inflammatory, Diuretic, Disinfectant, Stimulant, Antidepressant, Anti-infectious Antiseptic, Aperitif, Lymphatic and Tonic|
|Blends Well With||
This oil can easily blends with bergamot
It can irritate the skin during strong sunlight.
Healthy Immune System: Put 2-3 drops of grapefruit essential oil in your regular tea to remove toxins from body for healthy functioning of body system.
Depression & Stress: Apply 2-3 drops of grapefruit essential oil over your palm and rub over your forehead. The anti-depressive nature of this essential oil helps to alleviate stress
Customer Questions & Answers
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1508C) - 100 MLRs 1,830.00 Rs 3,050.00
- Jasmine AbsoluteRs 280.00 Rs 354.00
- Shamama Tul Amber AttarRs 509.00 Rs 644.00
- Roman chamomile essential oilRs 846.00 Rs 1,068.00
- Moringa OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00