Amber absolute oil is prepared from the fossilized tree resin which has been known for its natural beauty and color since ancient time of Neolithic. The amber word is derived from the Arabic language and adopted during the 14th century. It is also known by the common names of amber and styrax. Amber wood belongs to the pine family and originated from Europeans countries. The amber absolute oil is recognized for its pleasing aroma and great medicinal properties. As compare to the other oils, the amber absolute oil is more concentrated and comprises the vital constituents of Communic acid, Labdane, Biformene.
|Botanical Name||Pinus Succinefera|
|Origin||It has originated from Europe.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Solvent extraction method is used to extract it. It is derived from the resin of Amber tree.|
It comes in yellow-orange-brown in color.
It has an untamed resin whiff.
|Integrants||It comprises the chemical composition of Communic acid, Labdane, Biformene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has amazing therapeutic properties which includes Calmative, analgesic, febrifuge, antispasmodic, etc.|
|Blends Well With||
This absolute oil blends well with Organic Patchouli, Jojoba oil and natural Vitamin E.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should seek proper medical advice before using this oil.
This absolute oil is enriched with amazing medicinal properties which is helpful in treating the health complication like kidney, jaundice and bladder complaints.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Lotus Perfume OilRs 335.00 Rs 423.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Peach OilRs 266.00 Rs 336.00
- Indian Lotus AttarRs 356.00 Rs 450.00
- Neroli Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Bitter Orange OilRs 217.00 Rs 274.00
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- Elemi oilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Jojoba OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00