This alcohol free attar is derived from the holy basil plant which is known by the name of Tulsi. This plant has a multiple properties and belongs to Lamiceae family. The leaves of this plant are also used in the making of herbal tea and medical implication. This attar contains the extracts of flowers & herbs and free from any kind of chemical and preservatives. The Muslim extensively used this attar because it is alcohol free and possesses a pleasing aroma.
|Botanical Name||Ocimim sanctum|
|Origin||It is native to India|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is derived from the extracts of various flowers and herbs through the hydro distillation process.|
This natural perfume oil has pale yellow color.
It has a very fresh and floral aroma
|Blends Well With||
It can be easily blend with various scents, alcohol and essential oils.
This traditional perfume oil is safe to use but pregnant women should consult doctor before using it.
Aromatherapy- The wonderful sadaf attar is provides positive results in treating the various nervous related problems such as anxiety, mental dullness, hyper tension exhaustion and many more. Therefore, it is highly demanded by the aroma therapy centers to treat their patients who are suffering from the mental stress problems due to their busy life schedules.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- All-Night Ultrasonic Humidifier & Air Purifier – 3.8 LitersRs 2,520.00 Rs 3,150.00
- Green Tea Absolute OilRs 395.00 Rs 499.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Cananga Essential OilRs 237.00 Rs 300.00
- Majmua AttarRs 341.00 Rs 431.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Lotus Blue Absolute OilRs 462.00 Rs 584.00