This traditional perfume oil comprises the major constituents of pure sandalwood oil and pimpinella anisum flower of essential oil. The pimpinella anisum is also known by the name of aniseed which belongs to the Apiaceae family. This herbaceous plant have tendency to grow up to the height of 1m or more. This wonderful attar is world famous for its pleasing aroma and amazing cooling properties which is beneficial in treating skin related problems.
|Origin||It has originated from Assam in India|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is derived from the flowers of Pimpinella Anisum by using the hydro-distillation process.|
This perfume oil has brown color
It has tea like aroma with the soft sweetness of flowers.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood oil and all attars.
It is 100% safe to use but without having the guidance of experts it is perilous for pregnant women.
Beauty care products- This attar is enriched with the cooling properties which is beneficial in treating the various skin aliments such as bruises, boils, rashes, scars and many more. It is used in the production of variety of beauty products, ointments, medicated skin creams and lotions.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Hibiscus OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Gardenia Absolute OilRs 435.00 Rs 550.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Wheatgerm Carrier OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- Juhi AttarRs 462.00 Rs 584.00
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00
- Green Tea Absolute OilRs 395.00 Rs 499.00