Juhi Attar is extracted from the flowers of Juhi plant. Juhi is one of the most eye catching flowers and this is the main reason why it deserves a special attention. This plant requires temperature “between 15°C to 40°C”. The name jasmine covers an extensive assortment of shrubs and vines that come from all across the world. This flower is used by pious people at the sacred places to offer prayer to their god and get their blessings.
|Botanical Name||Jasminum auriculatum|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of juhi plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is orange brown in colour.
It possesses rich, deep, intense, floral and pleasing aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Indian Sandalwood essential oil and other attars.
This perfume oil should be avoided by women during their pregnancy phase without consulting an expert.
This traditional perfume oil has highly refreshing, pleasing and enriching aroma that’s why most of the aromatic industries are availing the benefit of this attar.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Bitter Orange OilRs 217.00 Rs 274.00
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,389.00 Rs 2,185.00
- Blue Lotus Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00
- Choya Ral AttarRs 328.00 Rs 414.00
- Carrot Seed OilRs 404.00 Rs 510.00
- Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier and Purifier Cool Mist with LED Light (2.4L, Pink)Rs 1,659.00 Rs 2,999.00
- Spinach Leaf Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00