Musk Attar is derived from the flowers of amber musk plant. Musk is an annual or biennial plant of the hibiscus family. It grows up to the height of 0.6–1.8 meters (2–6 feet) tall and has large yellow flowers with red centre. This plant is mainly cultivated for its seeds.
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through hydro-distillation process. Flowers of amber musk plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is pale yellowish in color.
It has unique, rich and alluring aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood, rose and jasmine essential oils.
Although it has no side effects but pregnant women before using it should seek proper advice from an expert.
It is used enormously in the formulation of cosmetic products like creams, lotions, talcum powders and many more.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Sandal ViccoRs 479.00 Rs 605.00
- Tobacco Absolute OilRs 461.00 Rs 582.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Flax Seed OilRs 194.00 Rs 245.00
- Jasmine Grandiflorum AttarRs 348.00 Rs 440.00
- Peach OilRs 266.00 Rs 336.00
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,625.00 Rs 2,185.00
- Tea, Green Absolute OilRs 328.00 Rs 414.00