Jasmine Grandiflorum Attar
Jasmine Grandiflorum Attar is extracted from the flowers of jasmine plant. Jasmine belongs to the Oleaceae family. Jasmine flowers discharge its whiff usually at night after sun set. Although most of the species of jasmine are white in colour but some of its species are yellowish in colour too. Its buds are more aromatic in comparison to its flowers. Jasmine is a renowned flower all across the world.
|Botanical Name||Jasmine Sambacum|
|Origin||It has originated from Asia.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of jasmine plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is orange brown in colour.
It possesses rich, intense, floral whiff.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Bergamot, Cajeput, Basil, Lemon, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Mandarin, Rosemary, Thyme, Marjoram, Pine, Niaouli, and Spearmint essential oils.
Pregnant women should seek proper medical advice before using this attar.
Lots of benefits are associated with this attar that’s why it is used by most of the industries on a large scale. However, some of them are listed below.
Perfumery: It is used extensively as a base in most of the aromatic products. Along with perfumes, this traditional natural oil is also used in the formation of incense sticks.
Aromatherapy: In aromatherapy treatments this attar is used enormously because of its highly invigorating effect on mind as well as on body. It is highly effective in aroma therapy to alleviate myriad ailments such as stress, annoyance, anxiety, mental fatigue, tiredness and many others.
Skin Care: This traditional attar is highly effective in healing skin related problems such as dry and dull skin, dermatitis and rashes.
Medicinal uses: It possesses strong medicinal value that’s why it is highly effective in curing serious ailments such as cancer especially breasts, lymph and bone cancers.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Cinnamon Bark Essential OilRs 238.00 Rs 300.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Jasmine AbsoluteRs 280.00 Rs 354.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Cade OilRs 252.00 Rs 318.00
- Nutmeg Essential OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Zafran Attar (Kesar) (Saffron)Rs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Chironji OilRs 240.00 Rs 304.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00
- Calendula Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00