Sandal Vicco is extracted from the Santalum album using steam distillation process. This Santalum album is very expensive as it is found very rarely nowadays. It has a very strong aroma and is pale yellow in color. Indian sandalwood or Santalum album is a rare species and hence, it is very costly. It takes about 30 to 60 years to become mature.
|Botanical Name||Santalum album|
|Origin||It is originated in India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the selected dried heartwood by the process of steam distillation.|
Sandal Vicco is pale yellow in color.
It has very harsh and strong aroma.
|Integrants||The main components of sandal vicco are turmeric, stearic acid, sobitol, sodium hydroxide etc.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It shows amazing healing properties for skin. It also acts as an aphrodisiac.|
|Blends Well With||
Sandal vicco mixes well with all other carrier oils.
It is non-toxic.
It is an amazing choice for skin. Along with moisturizing your skin, it is also very helpful to get rid of depression
Customer Questions & Answers
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Hops Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Musk Amber AttarRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Lavender Bulgarian OilRs 594.00 Rs 750.00
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- Cinnamon Leaf OilRs 226.00 Rs 285.00
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00