The natural perfume oil of Rooh-Al-Oudh Attar is extract from the Dark resinous heartwood tree. The resin rooted wood is also known by the name of gaharu, aloeswood, oud and agarwood. It is obtained through the traditional procedure in which a hole is dried into the agarwood tree and let the liquid come out. Since ancient times, agarwood tree has great cultural &religious values and used as medicine in books of ayurveda. This traditional perfume oil contains the essence of clean baked earth and Indian white sandalwood essential oil.
|Origin||It is native to south East Asia.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is obtained from the Agarwood tree through the traditional method of hydro-distillation process.|
This natural perfume oil has pale yellow color.
It is having a woody musk fragrance.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Black Pepper, Bergamot, Orange, Spearmint, Cardamom, Sandalwood and Ylang-ylang.
It should be avoided by the women during their pregnancy phase.
It is proven very beneficial for those who are suffering from the mental stress related problems. This attar effectively works in solving the problems like stress, depression, mental exhaustion, tiredness and many more.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Mustard Essential OilRs 259.00 Rs 327.00
- Allin Exporters DT-UHWB7 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier for Use with Water BottleRs 1,049.00 Rs 1,099.00
- Tube Rose Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Cinnamon Bark Essential OilRs 238.00 Rs 300.00
- Motia AttarRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Oakmoss Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00