Also known as Majmua 96 Attar, Majmua attar is a perfect blend of four different attars. It is surprisingly refreshing, woody and sweet. The best part about this natural attar is its strong scent that keeps lingering long after spraying. It is one of the most popular attar in India and is equally used all over the world. It is widely used for the religious purposes and often, people from the Muslim community apply this before going for ‘Namaaz’. Hindu communities apply this for performing ‘Puja’.
The balance between the four different fragrances in Majmua Attar is just awesome. The botanical name of Majmua is Boquet and it is extracted from the pure and natural flower. It really blends well with other available attars. The effect of this attar is very calming and is used for prayers, meditation and for pleasure.
Today, the word Majmua is so popular that some time even other fragrance and attar is referred as Majmua. The best part of this natural attar is its properties that are non irritating, non toxic and non sensitizing.
|Origin||This Attar originated in India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the pure and natural flower through the Hydro-Distillation process.|
The color of this Attar is white.
It has very strong aroma that is cooling, earthy, green, sweet aromatic and refreshing
|Integrants||Majmua attar is composed of Mitti Attar, Kewda Attar, Ruh Khus (Vetiver) and Kadam Attar in a base of Sandalwood Oil|
|Therapeutic Properties||Majmua attar is very helpful in increasing the focus and concentration level. It is also very popular for its calming effects.|
|Blends Well With||
It generally blends well with the sandalwood base.
It is non irritant, non toxic and non sensitizing but allergic reaction is possible. Therefore, it should not be used during pregnancy.
Due to its strong scent, Majmua Attar is widely used in the field of fragrance. The fragrance of this attar continues to effect for a long time due to which it is used as a freshener for the house. It is widely used for the religious purposes; Hindu used this for performing Hindu prayers. Due to its calming and deeply relaxing effects, it is widely used for meditation
Customer Questions & Answers
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Allin Exporters Birch Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential OilRs 267.00 Rs 338.00
- LED Lamp Ultrasonic Humidifier Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser (DT-1508A) - 100 MLRs 1,829.00 Rs 3,100.00
- Mimosa AbsoluteRs 446.00 Rs 563.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Wheatgerm Carrier OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- Rajnigandha AttarRs 351.00 Rs 444.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-168G) - 500 MLRs 3,840.00 Rs 5,999.00
- Hyacinth Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00