Mandarin oil is extracted from the fresh peels of the fruit of Citrus nobilis (which is also known as Citrus reticulate, unshiu, madurensis, deliciosa) of Rutaceae family using the cold compression process. It is also known as naartjie or true mandarin. It is often used to treat stretch marks, reducing fluid retention and to increase the circulation of the skin. Mandarin oil is an oil of great value that has got properties like anti septic, circulatory, anti spasmodic, cytophylactic, digestive, depurative, hepatic, sedative, nervous relaxant, tonic and stomachic. It originated in China but today Italy is one of the biggest producers of this oil.
|Botanical Name||Citrus reticulata|
|Origin||Mandarin oil originated in China and was later taken to Europe in 1805.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted using the cold compression method from the fresh peels of the fruit of Citrus nobilis.|
The color of this oil is yellowish orange
It has a very attractive aroma that is sweet and tangy.
|Integrants||The chemical components of Mandarin oil are a-thujone, a-pinene, sabinene, camphene, myrcene, b-pinene and limonene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of this oil are antispasmodic, antiseptic, and depurative.|
|Blends Well With||
This oil generally blends well with floral oils, citrus, bergamot and grapefruit.
It is recommended to not to expose skin to sunlight after applying Mandarin oil.
It is commonly used for the treatment of acne and insomnia. It may also be used for the treatment of oily skin
Customer Questions & Answers
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- White Ginger Lilly Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Motia AttarRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Davana Essential OilRs 546.00 Rs 690.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Litsea Cubeba Essential OilRs 224.00 Rs 283.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- All-Night Ultrasonic Humidifier & Air Purifier – 3.8 LitersRs 2,520.00 Rs 3,150.00