The shamama special attar is obtained from the mixture of several herbs and contains the major constituents of carrier oil and sandalwood oil. It is extracted through the traditional method without using any kind of chemicals and alcohols. It is hydrolyzed in 100 percent pure sandalwood base to get the exotic and attractive aroma. Due to its aromatic fragrance it is extensively used in aromatherapy based applications.
|Botanical Name||Cinnambark, Turmeric, Sugandha manthi, patchouli|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is prepared by the mixture of several herbs and essential oil through the hydro/steam distillation process by using the base of pure sandalwood oil.|
It has exotic and pleasing aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It mixes well with all attars and sandalwood oil.
This attar is safe to use but pregnant women should consult doctor before using it.
This traditional perfume oil is extensively used in the preparation of exclusive perfumes and scents. It is world famous due to its attractive and exotic aroma therefore it is highly demanded by the perfume manufactures.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- Flower Vase Shaped Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - 1 LiterRs 1,420.00 Rs 1,775.00
- Zafari Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Chironji OilRs 240.00 Rs 304.00
- Citriodora Essential oilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- Jasmine Sambac AttarRs 331.00 Rs 418.00
- Carrot Seed OilRs 404.00 Rs 510.00
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,389.00 Rs 2,185.00
- Mimosa AbsoluteRs 446.00 Rs 563.00