Kamal Attar (lotus perfume)
Kamal Attar is derived from the flowers of Lotus plant. Lotus belongs to the Nelumbonaceae family. It symbolizes majesty, grace, beauty, richness, fertility, wealth and serenity. They are mainly seen in white and pink colors and grow perfectly in shallow and murky waters. Lotus flowers cannot endure cold weather that’s why it does not bloom in the winter season. Pink Lotus is also the national flower of India.
|Botanical Name||Nelumbo nucifera|
|Origin||It is a native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of Lotus plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It possesses strong, exotic, invoking floral aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Indian sandalwood oil and some other attars.
Before using this attar pregnant women should take the advice from a proficient.
Nowadays, this traditional perfume oil is utilized on a large scale by many industries.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Jasmine Grandiflorum OilRs 479.00 Rs 605.00
- Benzoin OilRs 227.00 Rs 287.00
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- Aniseed OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Mukhalat AttarRs 415.00 Rs 525.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- Neroli Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00