This traditional perfume oil is extracted from the stigma of flowers of the saffron plant through the steam distillation method. Scientifically, it is also prominent as Crocus Sativus but generally it is known as saffron crocus. Saffron belongs to the family Iridaceae and recognized by having purple flowers with a yellow stamen. This plant grows best where hot, dry summer winds blow across the land. It does not require extra water if it grows in a wet place like Kashmir where there is annual rainfall about 1000–1500 mm every year. This plant grows up to the height of 20–30 cm.
|Botanical Name||Crocus Sativus|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by hydro-distillation process. It is obtained from the stigma of flowers of the saffron plant.|
It is reddish in color
It has very intense, exotic and beautiful decadent fragrance.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Lavender, Lemon, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Neroli, Jasmine, Tea Tree, Patchouli, Rose, and Ylang-ylang.
It is highly effective and safe to use. Pregnant women and children should use it under the strict supervision of doctor.
Anti –depressant: Today in this hectic world people are more susceptible to depression. This perfume oil comprises anti depressing agents which are helpful in overcoming from the problem of depression.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- 2 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier (DT-1517B) - 200 MLRs 2,760.00 Rs 6,000.00
- Oakmoss Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Aloe Vera OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Brown Camphor OilRs 370.00 Rs 467.00
- Hina AttarRs 294.00 Rs 372.00
- Peach OilRs 266.00 Rs 336.00
- Honeysuckle Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00