|Botanical Name||Lawsonia Inermis|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||This attar is extracted through the Hydro-Distillation method from the fresh leaves of Hina Plant and Agarwood.|
The color of hina oudhi attar is light yellow.
It possesses spicy, warm, earthy and stimulating fragrance.
|Integrants||The composition of this attar consists of hina extract and sandalwood oil.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties carried by this attar are anti-depressant, antiseptic and many others.|
|Blends Well With||
This attar blends well with sandalwood essential oil.
The use of this attar should be avoided by pregnant women without medical advice.
Aromatherapy: Like most of the attar, it is also widely used for aromatherapy treatment due to its exceptional capability to sooth mind and body. It can amazingly provide you relief from mental fatigue, stress, irritation, anxiousness and many others. It is also used to get relief from the depression, emotional breakdown and insomnia with its outstanding healing properties. The aroma of this attar has quality to lift up your mood and provide joyous and positive feeling in your mind.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Frangipani Absolute OilRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Kewra OilRs 493.00 Rs 622.00
- Janat ul Firdous 96Rs 435.00 Rs 550.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Carnation Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00