The frangipani is flowering plant which is also known by the common names of Plumerias, semboja, samoja or Hawaiin Lei flower. It belongs to the Apocynaceae family. It is mainly found in the tropical regions of Caribbean, Brazil and South Americas. This plant is having beautiful colorful flowers which are worn by the women in South India in their eras and tresses. When it is worn on the right ear of the women, it means that she is married. In India, it is considered as a ‘Tree of life’ that denotes the perpetual life of soul.
|Botanical Name||Plumeria Obtuse|
|Origin||It has originated from the land of India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||The Alcohol extraction method is used to extract it from the white flowers of frangipani.|
The color of this absolute is dark brown.
It possesses the rich, sensual and refreshing aroma.
|Integrants||This absolute oil comprises the chemical constituents of DPG (Dipropylene Glycol), Ethanol Propylene Glycol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has therapeutic properties which include antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, etc.|
|Blends Well With||
You can blend it easily with fragonia and other oils.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should avoid using this absolute oil without taking proper medical guidance.
The frangipani absolute oil contains the outstanding skin refreshing and anti oxidants properties which is good for the skin. It is used in the preparation of various preventative preparations such as night creams, lotions as well as deep cleansing lotion.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Hina Musky AttarRs 375.00 Rs 474.00
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- Carrot Seed OilRs 404.00 Rs 510.00
- Oudh Attar Aasam IndiaRs 387.00 Rs 489.00
- Kewra / Kewda / Keora Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Fennel Sweet OilRs 252.00 Rs 318.00
- All-Night Ultrasonic Humidifier & Air Purifier – 3.8 LitersRs 2,520.00 Rs 3,150.00
- Marjoram OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Wheatgerm Carrier OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00