Geranium oil is basically extracted from Pelargonium odorantissimum. The close relative of this This oil is very expensive which is known as rose This oil. This oil is highly useful in aromatherapy.
|Botanical Name||Pelargonium odorantissimum.|
|Origin||The plant from which geranium oil is extracted is native to morocco, South Africa, as well as Reunion, Madagascar, Egypt.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||Using steam distillation process, it is extracted from the stalks and leaves of the plant.|
It has watery viscosity. Geranium oil’s color ranges between colorless to slight green.
This oil has a lovely aroma.
|Integrants||The main constituents of the oil are a-pinene, myrcene, linalool, limonene acetate, menthone, citronellol, geranyl, geranyl butyrate and geraniol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Antibacterial, Antidepressant, Antifungal, Antiseptic, Anti-inflammatory, Astringent, Antioxidant, Antiviral, Cicatrisant, Deoderant, Diuretic, Haemostatic, Insecticide and Vermifuge|
|Blends Well With|
Geranium oil should be completely avoided by pregnant ladies.
Frostbite: Gently massage with approximately 5 drops of geranium oil over the affected body area to quickly attain relief owing to its warm nature.
Balance Mood: Place 2-3 drops of geranium oil in a diffuser or handkerchief and deeply breathe-in for relieving tension for a happy mood.
Premenstrual Syndrome and Menopause: Mix 20 drops of geranium oil in an ounce of carrier oil and thoroughly apply this solution on abdomen
Customer Questions & Answer
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- 2 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier (DT-1517B) - 200 MLRs 2,760.00 Rs 6,000.00
- Labdanum Absolute Oil (Rock Rose)Rs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Majmua AttarRs 341.00 Rs 431.00
- Lavender OilRs 235.00 Rs 295.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Cubeb OilRs 227.00 Rs 287.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier and Purifier Cool Mist with LED Light (2.4L, Pink)Rs 2,199.00 Rs 2,999.00