The offered Lavender essential oil is extracted from the flowers of Lavender plant through the steam distillation extraction process. This flowering plant is native to the western Mediterranean region and grown widely in the mountains of northern Spain. This oil is widely praised for use with aroma diffuser to spread a calming fragrance throughout the interiors of home, office and meditation centers. Besides, this essential oil also helps to uplift mood and spirit when used in aromatherapy. Just a few drops of this oil is ideal to take yourself in a whole new world of calmness and purity. Our distillation facility is certified as per HACCP, HALAL, ISO 9001 and Kosher standards so you can be assured that you will get only 100% pure, natural and undiluted lavender oil. No-Questions-Asked 100% Money-back Guarantee if you will not be satisfied with our offered lavender oil!
Our Lavender oil is very commonly referred as Lavandula angustifolia oil or Lavandula latifolia oil.
Purchase pure Lavender oil from our online store.
Information given here about Lavender oil is true to the best of our knowledge and is for entertainment purpose only. But, it may be incomplete or still lack in certain points. So, take the prescription from your doctor before using it for any medical problem.
|Botanical Name||Lavandula angustifolia|
|Origin||Lavender oil is most commonly grown in Mediterranean region.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the flowers by the method of steam distillation.|
|Properties||This oil is watery in viscosity. Its color ranges from pale yellow to clear.|
|Aroma||It has a very calming smell.|
|Integrants||This oil has a chemical composition of 1, 8-cineole, cis-ocimene, trans-ocimene, 3-octanone, camphor, caryophyllene, terpinen-4-ol, inalool, linalyl acetate, a-pinene, limonene and lavendulyl acetate.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Anti-inflammatory, Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Antiviral, Cicatrizant, Carminative, Anti-depressant, Deodorant, Analgesic, Hypotensive, Nervine, Anti-spasmodic, Sudorific, Sedative, Rubefacient, Diuretic and Adaptogen|
|Blends Well With||Lavender oil blends perfectly with clary sage, nutmeg, all the citrus oils, Cedar wood and geranium oil.|
|Precautions||If you have any kind of allergies, you should completely avoid the use of Lavender oil.|
Migraines and Headaches: Take 3-4 drops of lavender oil over your palm and rub it over your neck to attain relief from anxiety, depression, nervous tension and headaches.
Insomnia: Put 2-3 few drops of lavender oil over your pillow or massage your head with the same amount of oil by diluting with almond oil to attain deep and comfortable sleep.
Scars and Wounds: Diluted lavender oil in water in a ratio of 1:10 to attain its powerful antiseptic properties that effectively and quickly heal cuts, burns and wounds rapidly.
Digestive Issues: Regularly consuming tea or soup containing 2-3 drops of lavender oil will aid to internally soothe the lining of digestive tract and stimulate gastric juice production for proper digestion.
Hair Care: Use 4-5 drops of lavender oil with your regular shampoo, conditioner or oil to maintain silky, shiny, smooth and stronger hair. Additionally, it aids in preventing dandruff, hair fall and lice.
Pain Relief: Prepare a mixture of lavender oil with some of carrier oil (like Frankincense or Peppermint). Regularly massage this oil over painful joints or muscle to attain relief from tense muscles, muscular aches and sprains.
Respiratory Disorders: Apply 3-4 drops of lavender oil over your chest, neck or back to alleviate different types of respiratory problems such as cold, sore throat, cough, asthma and bronchitis. You can also get the same effect by infusing lavender oil in vaporizer or via steam inhalation by putting in boiled water.
- This oil is extracted from the blossoms of the plant by the process of steam distillation.
- It is botanically known as Lavandula angustifolia.
- French people derived its name from the word laver which means “wash”.
- This essential oil blends perfectly well with nutmeg, clary sage, cedar wood and geranium essential oils.
- Pure lavender oil has a sweet floral fragrance and it is pale yellow in color.
- If you are prone to any kind of allergy, please avoid using this oil without proper medical guidance.
- The chemical composition of this most preferred oil is a-pinene, limonene, lavendulyl acetate, inalool and linalyl acetate.
- Lavender oil is widely used as a natural insect repellant.
- This oil has its origin from Mediterranean region.
- It is one of the most beneficial oil which is extensively used in various industries such as perfumery, aromatherapy, cosmetic and medicinal.
- Lavender essential oil is an incredible source which relieves pains such as aching muscles, headaches, etc.
- This oil possesses pleasing aroma which acts as an excellent tonic for the nervous system and aids problems such as depression, migraines and anxiety.
- It constituted of beneficial properties which helps in treating people suffering from insomnia.
- Natural lavender oil is a good source for curing urinary disorders and helps in improving the hormonal balance of the body.
- This essential oil is extensively used to treat various respiratory problems such as sinus congestion, whooping cough, bronchitis, asthma and throat infections.
- This pure organic oil is very useful for hair and effectively works on lice, lice eggs and dandruff.
- Lavender oil is a good source to stimulate the blood circulation of the body and also controls the blood pressure.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Spinach Leaf Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Hina AttarRs 294.00 Rs 372.00
- Curry Leaf Essential OilRs 288.00 Rs 363.00
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Onion Essential OilRs 362.00 Rs 457.00
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00