Extracted from the flowers of cubeb plants through the steam distillation process, cubeb oil is widely used in the tobacco industry for flavoring. Due to its calming effects, it is also used to treat hypertension and stress. Moreover, it has excellent antiseptic and astringent properties.
|Botanical Name||Litsae cubeba|
|Origin||It has originated from India and China.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the flowers of cubeb plants through the steam distillation process.|
It is of pale yellow color.
It has refreshing crisp, citrus smell.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of this oil are a-pinene, caryophyllene, camphene and y-terpinene .|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has great antiseptic and astringent therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With||
It generally blends well with the geranium
Cubeb oil shows some emmenagogue properties, if used in higher concentration. Therefore, it should be avoided during pregnancy.
It is widely used in the tobacco industry and food for flavoring. Due to its calming effects, it is also used in the treatment of hypertension and stress.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- Zafari Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Musk Amber AttarRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Allin Exporters Birch Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential OilRs 267.00 Rs 338.00
- Aloe Vera OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Lemon OilRs 219.00 Rs 277.00
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40