Gaultheria oil is extracted from the leaves of gaultheria procumbens through the steam distillation process. The color of this oil is pale red and it has a very strong mint candy aroma. Due to its medicinal properties, it is widely used for the treatment of muscle pain, backaches, joint pain, gout and acne. People suffering from acne and the severe pain of arthritis can get relief from this oil.
|Botanical Name||Gaultheria Procumbens|
|Origin||It has originated in India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through the steam distillation process from the leaves of gaultheria procumbens.|
Gaultheria oil is of pale red in color.
This oil has strong mint candy aroma.
|Integrants||The chemical components of Gaultheria oil are nerol, a-pinene, myrcene, b-pinene, linalool and eugenol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has antispasmodic, anti allergenic and astringent therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with lavender, chamomile, mandarin and bergamot.
It should be avoided in case of any kidney or liver disease.
This oil is widely used for the treatment of muscle pain, arthritis pain, backaches, joint pain
Customer Questions & Answer
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Tagette Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Bakul AttarRs 351.00 Rs 444.00
- Ajwain Oil / Ajowan Seed OilRs 264.00 Rs 333.00
- Aniseed OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Myrrh OilRs 294.00 Rs 372.00
- Flax Seed OilRs 194.00 Rs 245.00
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,389.00 Rs 2,185.00