Cypress Essential Oil
Cypress essential oil is extracted through the steam distillation process from the fresh leaves of Cypress tree. Its botanical name is cupressus sempevirens. Cypress tree is also known as the Mediterranean cypress or the Italian cypress. This is a perennial tree and has dark green colored leaves. Also, the tree consists of brown colored nuts and beautiful small flowers. It is also used for the treatment of bronchitis and cough.
|Botanical Name||Cupressus sempervirens|
|Origin||It has originated from the East.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through the steam distillation process from the fresh leaves.|
It is pale yellow in color and watery in viscosity.
It has spicy, woody, refreshing and masculine aroma.
|Integrants||The chemical components of cypress oil are a-pinene, sabinene, camphene, b-pinene, d-3carene, a-terpinene, myrcene and terpinolene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Astringent, Deodorant, Diuretic, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Hemostatic, Hepatic, Vasoconstricting, Tonic Styptic, Sudorific, and Sedative|
|Blends Well With|
Skin Care: Add few drops of cypress essential oil to your regular cream or body lotion. Apply it to skin for reducing oiliness
Customer Questions & Answers
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Flower Vase Shaped Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - 1 LiterRs 1,420.00 Rs 1,775.00
- Benzoin OilRs 227.00 Rs 287.00
- Kewra AttarRs 358.00 Rs 452.00
- Patchouli Essential OilRs 316.00 Rs 399.00
- Aloe Vera OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Gaultheria OilRs 256.00 Rs 323.00
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- 2 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier (DT-1517B) - 200 MLRs 2,760.00 Rs 6,000.00