This traditional perfume oil is obtained from Chinese flower named as Osmanthus. Now, this plant is cultivated in the Himalayan region of India. The osmanthus is an evergreen shrub which can grow up to the height of 3-12 m. It produces the beautiful flowers of white, yellow, pale yellow or orange yellow color. This attar is made by the traditional process of extraction and comprises the main constitutes of Pure sandalwood and osmanthus flower essential oils. This attar is insoluble in water and soluble in oil and alcohol.
|Botanical Name||Osmanthus fragrans|
|Origin||It is native to china.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is derived from the Chinese flower through the hydro-distillation process.|
This natural perfume oil has a thick yellow viscous liquid.
This attar is having a fresh metallic nutty balsamic floral aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It mixes well with sandalwood oil and all other attars.
It is 100% safe to use but without having the guidance of experts it is perilous for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
This attar is a nature gift to the people who are suffering from the stress and depression problem due to their busy life schedules. This attar is widely used in aroma therapy centers to provide relief from the problems like stress, nervous fatigue, depression, anxious and many more.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- St. Johns Wort Essential OilRs 429.00 Rs 542.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier 6 Colorful LED lights (DT-1508L) - 100 MLRs 1,850.00 Rs 3,050.00
- Carnation Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Goldmohar AttarRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Linden Blossom Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00