This oil is extracted from the fresh leaves and twigs of the white wood tree through the process known as steam distillation. Its botanical name is Melaleuca leucadendron. This tree bears beautiful white flowers, pointed leaves and very flexible trunk. The bark of this tree is whitish in color.
|Botanical Name||Melaleuca Cajupati|
|Origin||The trees which yield this oil are present in entire Malay Archipelago, Malay Peninsula and also in the hotter parts of Australia. The greatest part of this oil is formed from Sulawesi.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the fresh leaves of white wood tree by the method of steam distillation.|
This oil is clear but has a yellow tinge.
The oil has the fragrance of a hyacinth.
|Integrants||The main chemical composition of Cajeput Oil are y-terpinene, myrcene a-pinene, B-pinene, limonene, 1, 8-cineole, p-cymene, a-terpinene, terpinolene, linaolool, terpinen-4-ol, a-terpineol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of Cajeput Oil are many. It is used in tonic formulations and used in massage oils. It heals bronchitis, rheumatism, cystitis and to eject roundworm.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends with geranium, Angelica
Cajeput Oil helps in better concentration. This oil is often used for rubbing chest because it lower downs the high temperatures. In the east, it is widely used for the purpose of curing headaches, colds, and toothache, fever, rheumatism and throat infections. Also, it is used in dentistry and for the work of pharmaceutical as an antiseptic. Even in soaps and in fragrances
Customer Questions & Answer
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Cardamom Extra Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Jasmine AttarRs 362.00 Rs 457.00
- Elemi oilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- Orange Essential OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00