Ginger grass oil is extracted from the grass of the ginger plant (which is also called as Cympopogan Martini Var Sofia in botanical terminology) and is the natural essential oil that is used in aromatherapy. It also acts as rejuvenating oil that uplifts your mood.
|Botanical Name||Cympopogan martini var sofia|
|Origin||It has originated in France.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the ginger grass using the process of steam distillation.|
The color of ginger grass oil varies from yellow to light brown.
This oil has green and sharp scent with the undertones of lemon and pepper.
|Integrants||The main constituents of the oil are Menthadienols (35.2) and Limonene (4.4%)|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of this oil are analgesic, antiseptic, anti-emetic, antispasmodic, carminative, bactericidal, cephalic, febrifuge, expectorant, laxative, stimulant, rubefacient, stomachic, tonic and sudorific.|
|Blends Well With||
This oil blends well with Cananga
Ginger grass essential oil is susceptible to cause irritation to sensitive skin. Due to high concentrations this oil should be used with dilutions. This oil should not be used in pregnancy
Ginger grass oil is capable of stimulating your mood and bringing one out of feelings of despair and depression. It also treats anxiety, headaches and tension. Its foremost feature is in treating cold
Customer Questions & Answers
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,625.00 Rs 2,185.00
- Jasmine Auriculatum Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Musk Gazala AttarRs 365.00 Rs 461.00
- Bitter Orange OilRs 217.00 Rs 274.00
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- Mustard Essential OilRs 259.00 Rs 327.00
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-168G) - 500 MLRs 3,840.00 Rs 5,999.00