Gurjan oil is extracted through the steam distillation process from the wood of Gurjan plant. Its botanical name is Dipterocarpus Turbinatus Balsam. It is a pale yellow color liquid with the fresh and nutty scent. Due to its medicinal benefits, it is used for the treatment of chronic cough, asthma and bronchitis. It is widely used in the perfume industry.
|Botanical Name||Spices of Dipterocarpaceae (Dipterocarpus stp)|
|Origin||It originated in Indonesia.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through the steam distillation process from the wood of plant.|
It is of pale yellow to dark red in color.
It has a fresh nutty aroma.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of Gurjan oil are a-pinene, b-pinene geraniol, eugenol, camphene and italidone.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of this oil are anti inflammatory and antiseptic|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with the ambrette seed and amyl benzoate.
It should not be used during the pregnancy.
Skin treatment: Due to its anti inflammatory properties
Customer Questions & Answers
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Mimosa AbsoluteRs 446.00 Rs 563.00
- Agarwood AttarRs 728.00 Rs 920.00
- Citriodora Essential oilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- Prickly Pear Seed OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Clary Sage OilRs 392.00 Rs 495.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Mini Cool Mist Water Bottle HumidifierRs 1,950.00 Rs 5,000.00