Jasmine Sambac Attar is extracted from the flowers of Jasmine plant. In the earlier days, this flower is used by people for scent and decoration purposes. Flowers of jasmine emit its fragrant whiff at night after sun set. Jasmine belongs to the Oleaceae family. Flowers of jasmine plant are usually white in colour but some of its species have yellowish flower too. Jasmine leaves remain evergreen all round the year. This traditional perfume oil is botanically known as Jasmine Grfandiflorum.
|Botanical Name||Jasmine Grfandiflorum|
|Origin||It has originated from India|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of jasmine plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
Color of this attar is brown with orange tint.
It possesses lovely, penetrating and energizing aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with rose, sandalwood, bergamot, and citrus essentials oils.
Although, it is non-toxic in nature but women during their pregnancy phase should avoid using this attar.
This attar is used on a large scale by several industries. Some of the industries which are using extensively are given below.
Customer Questions & Answer
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Oregano Essential OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00
- Jasmine Auriculatum Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Geranium OilRs 314.00 Rs 397.00
- Orange Oil BitterRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Sandal Musk AttarRs 489.00 Rs 618.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Frangipani Absolute OilRs 459.00 Rs 580.00