Saffron/ Zafran/Kesar Absolute Oil is extracted through alcohol extraction method from the saffron flower. Saffron is obtained from the flower of Crocus sativus, which is commonly recognized by the name of saffron crocus. It belongs to the family Iridaceae. Absolute of Saffron/ Zafran/Kesar is an excellent anti-septic and widely used to treat minor cuts and wounds. It also works amazingly on the internal as well as external inflammation.
|Botanical Name||Crocus sativus|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through alcohol extraction method from the saffron flower.|
It is a dark viscous liquid having a dark brown color.
It has a woody and hay like aroma.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of this absolute oil are Carbohydrates 12.0-15.0, Water 9.0-14.0, Polypeptides 11.0-13.0, Cellulose 4.0-7.0, Lipids 3.0-8.0, Minerals 1.0-1.5 and Non-nitrogenous 40.0.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of this absolute oil are Anticarcinogenic, Anti-mutagenic, Immunomodulating, Antioxidant and many more.|
|Blends Well With||
Saffron/ Zafran/Kesar Absolute Oil blends well with 6- acetoxydihydrotheaspirane, Agrumen nitrile and Alpha- amyl cinnamyl formate.
Pregnant woman should seek medical advice before using this absolute oil.
Anti Septic: Saffron absolute Oil comprises tremendous anti septic properties and when this absolute oil is applied on cuts and wounds, it protects them from getting septic and also heal them easily.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Kewra AttarRs 358.00 Rs 452.00
- Mini Cool Mist Water Bottle HumidifierRs 1,950.00 Rs 5,000.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Amber AttarRs 425.00 Rs 537.00
- Honeysuckle Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Star Anise OilRs 251.00 Rs 316.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00
- Citronella OilRs 227.00 Rs 286.00
- Malkangani Seed OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00