This attar is produced from the pinus succinefera which is the fossilized sap of giant prehistoric conifer. It is prepared by the combination of amber resin and Indain white sandalwood. This natural perfume oil also comprises the major constituents of Carene, sabinene, pinene and limonene. It is useful in treating various health complications such as asthma, aphrodisiac, rheumatisum and other internal problems.
|Botanical Name||Pinus Succinifera|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||The pure form of this attar is extracted from the crude fossil resin through the Hydro-Distillation method.|
Amber attar is colorless to white
It is having rich and sweet fragrance.
|Integrants||It contains the chemical composition of Carene, sabinene, limonene, pinene.|
|Blends Well With||
You can mix it with other essential oils
This perfume oil is safe to use but pregnant women should take medical advices before using this attar.
This wonderful attar has cell rejuvenating effects which is helpful in the growth of new cell. It refreshes your skin and helpful in treating the various skin related problems.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- Champaca White Absolute OilRs 468.00 Rs 591.00
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- Aloe Vera OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- Ylang Ylang OilRs 271.00 Rs 342.00
- Musk Gazala Perfume OilRs 341.00 Rs 431.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Orange Blossom Absolute OilRs 1,700.00 Rs 2,500.00