Palmarosa essential oil is very popularly used in oil therapy and aromatherapy. It is light yellow in color that sometimes changes to complete yellow. This palmarosa essential oil is floral and fresh, very similar to germanium essential oil. Some of the attributes of this plant are fragrant grassy leaves, terminal flowering tops, long slender stems, straw colored grass, herbaceous green and wild growing
Palmarosa essential oil is a complex chemical compound that can be harnessed for suppressing number of ailments and that is why; it is harvested all across the world. Sweet scented, perennial grass that can grow up to approximately 1.5-2.5 m in height and linear leaves are some of its attributes. When mature, flowers in spikelet turn reddish brown.
|Botanical Name||ymbopogon martinii var motia|
|Origin||Palmarosa essential oil is produced from herbaceous green and straw colored grass which is native to India. The yield of this oil is very high if the grass is fully dried. There are generally two types of grass- motia and sofia that are responsible for the extraction of this oil.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by steam distillation method from the dried grass leaves. These leaves are harvested before the flower appears over it.|
Palmarosa oil is watery in viscosity and is yellow in color.
This oil has sweet floral smell.
|Integrants||The main constituents of this essential oil are myrcene, limonene, linalool, geranyl acetate, geraniol and dipentene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of this oil are hydrating, antiseptic, bactericide, antiviral, digestive, cytophylactic, and febrifuge.|
|Blends Well With||
This essential oil mixes well with rosemary, lime, bergamot, geranium, and ylang-ylang oil.
This oil doesn’t have any side-effect
It is recommended by therapists
Customer Questions & Answers
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- All-Night Ultrasonic Humidifier & Air Purifier – 3.8 LitersRs 2,520.00 Rs 3,150.00
- Geranium Leaf Absolute OilRs 435.00 Rs 550.00
- Honey Suckle AttarRs 325.00 Rs 410.00
- Clove Leaf Essential OilRs 226.00 Rs 286.00
- Cucumber OilRs 251.00 Rs 316.00
- Pine OilRs 217.00 Rs 274.00
- Aniseed OilRs 225.00 Rs 285.00
- 2 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier (DT-1517B) - 200 MLRs 2,760.00 Rs 6,000.00