Orris Root Absolute Oil is extracted through solvent extraction method from the orris roots. Orris root is extensively grown in North Africa, India and different parts of southern Europe. Orris root is used in the making of clove apples. About 1 ton of orris roots are required to produce only two kg of this absolute oil that’s why it is very expensive and having aromatic cologne. Absolute oil of Orris root is widely used as a fixative and base note in perfumery. It is well known for its unique aroma but generally its aroma vanishes when it mixes with other herbs.
|Botanical Name||Iris Pallida|
|Origin||It has originated from Italy.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted through solvent extraction method from the orris roots.|
It is a pale yellow colored liquid.
It has a very pleasing and floral fragrance.
|Integrants||The main chemical components of this absolute oil are Ionone, Menthyl myristate, Isoflavones, Irilone irigenin, Iridin, Triterpenes, B-sitosterol, B-amyrin and about 85% myristic acid with Irone.|
|Therapeutic Properties||It has anti-depressant, skin care and diuretic therapeutic properties.|
|Blends Well With||
Orris Root Absolute Oil generally blends well with other absolutes and essential oils.
Woman during their pregnancy phase should seek medical advice before using this absolute oil.
Owing to its highly refreshing, mesmerizing and floral aroma, it is widely used in the perfumery industry for the production of exotic perfumes, deodorants, room fresheners, scented candles and many other products.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Kasturi Hina AttarRs 318.00 Rs 401.00
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,389.00 Rs 2,185.00
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00
- Bakhoor AttarRs 335.00 Rs 423.00
- Rose AbsoluteRs 493.00 Rs 622.00
- Clove Leaf Essential OilRs 226.00 Rs 286.00
- Eucalyptus Essential OilRs 231.00 Rs 292.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00