Kasturi Hina Attar is derived from the leaves of Hina plant. Hina is scientifically known as Lawsonia Inermis, and belongs to the family of the Lynthrace. It survives only where the minimum temperatures stay above 50 0 Fahrenheit or 11 Celsius. It can easily endure extreme heat and long droughts. Its leaves have a lawsone, red-orange dye, and the highest dye concentration in the central vein.
|Botanical Name||Myristica Fragrans|
|Origin||It is native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Leaves of Hina plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is light yellowish to brown in colour.
It possesses intense, warm and enchanting fragrance.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Indian Sandalwood essential oil and other perfume oils.
Pregnant women should seek proper medical advice before using this traditional perfume oil.
This traditional perfume oil is used by several industries some of them are listed below.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 6 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 645.00 Rs 716.67
- Chaulmoogra Essential OilRs 237.00 Rs 300.00
- Honeysuckle Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Hina Oudhi AttarRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Rosehip OilRs 274.00 Rs 346.00
- Champaca Red Absolute OilRs 447.00 Rs 565.00