Gul Henna Attar
This traditional perfume oil is extracted from the fresh flowers of hina that belongs to the Lythraceae family. Hina is a small tree that grows up to seven meters high at its tallest. Leaves of heena grow opposite to each other on the stem. Henna flowers generally have four sepals. Its fruits are small 4–8 mm in size (0.16–0.31 in) in diameter. It grows well where minimum temperature is above 110celsius. It is capable to endure extreme heat as well as long droughts.
|Botanical Name||Lawsonia Inermis|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by hyrdo distillation process. It is obtained from the pure and fresh flowers of hina.|
It is pale yellow in color.
It has very sweet, amazing and warming aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with amber, Indian sandalwood essential oil, Hina zafrani and some other essential oils too.
Although, it is non toxic in nature but still it would be safe if pregnant ladies and nursing mother seek a proper medical guidance before using this perfume oil.
Perfumery industry: - Due to its sweet, amazing and warming cologne, this attar is in a huge demand in the perfumery industry. It is widely used in the production of exotic perfumes for both men and women.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Fir Balsam Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- Prickly Pear Seed OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Mace OilRs 254.00 Rs 321.00
- Raat Raani AttarRs 331.00 Rs 418.00
- Carrot Seed OilRs 404.00 Rs 510.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Peach Tree Leaf Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00