Hina Zafrani attar is extracted from the stigma of the flower of crocus sativus Linnaeus commonly popular as Rose of Saffron. Saffron belongs to the family Iridaceae characterized by having purple flowers and a yellow stamen. Each flower of Crocus sativus Linnaeus has three stigmas of saffron, which are commonly known as filaments. It is extensively grown in Iran and other countries such as Greece and India. It contains more than 150 volatile and aroma-yielding compounds chiefly terpene alcohol, terpenes, and their esters. This plant grows well on dry or moist soil.
|Botanical Name||Jasmine Grandilfflorum|
|Origin||It has originated from West Asia and later brought to India by Mongols.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by the Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of hina zafrani are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It possesses complex and hey like fragrance.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood, amber and hina zafrani essential oils.
Pregnant women should avoid using this attar without proper medicinal advice.
Currently, lots of industries are availing the benefit of this traditional attar
Customer Questions & Answers
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier 6 Colorful LED Light (DT-G03) - 300 MLRs 2,940.00 Rs 5,250.00
- Peach Tree Leaf Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Amla OilRs 202.00 Rs 256.00
- Lemon OilRs 219.00 Rs 277.00
- Bakul AttarRs 351.00 Rs 444.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- Violet Leaf Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00