Cassia Essential Oil
Cassia Essential Oil is extracted from the Cinnamomum cassia (also known as Laurus cassia and C. aromaticum) of the Lauraceae family. It has its application in aromatherapy and also it can be used in chills, fever as well as in strengthening the digestive system.
|Botanical Name||Cinnamomum cassia.|
|Origin||It has originated in China and India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the leaves, twigs, bark and stalks of Cinnamomum cassia plant using the process of steam distillation.|
The color of cassia essential oil varies from reddish brown to pale yellow.
This Oil has a spicy, bitter and warm aroma.
|Integrants||The chemical constituents of cassia oil are cinnamyl acetate, cinnamic aldehyde, benzaldehyde, chavicol and linalool.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic properties of this oil are carminative, anti-emetic, anti-microbial and anti-diarrhea.|
|Blends Well With||
This oil blends well with chamomile, balsam peru
This Oil shouldn't be used on the skin as it a dermal sensitizer and dermal irritant. Avoid using this oil during pregnancy.
Cassia Oil is widely used for decreasing drowsiness, pain, irritability, headaches, and is also known for its effect on libido. Also
Customer Questions & Answer
- Castor USP Carrier OilRs 192.00 Rs 243.00
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier and Purifier Cool Mist with LED Light (2.4L, Pink)Rs 2,649.00 Rs 2,690.00
- Broom / Genet Absolute OilRs 429.00 Rs 542.00
- Hina Ambari AttarRs 341.00 Rs 431.00
- White Camphor OilRs 358.00 Rs 452.00
- Grape Seed OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Bitter Orange OilRs 217.00 Rs 274.00
- Hazelnut OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00