The Loban attar is obtained through the destructive distillation process from benzoin. At the time of its preparation, the benzoin is added and heated in a specific earthen vessel to obtain this natural perfume oil. It comprises the vital constituents of pure sandal wood and loban flower essential oil. Since ancient times, most of the people used it in the form of hawan samagri and incense sticks for offering prayers to their gods. It is widely used in sacred places, meditation centers and religious ceremonies.
|Botanical Name||Styrax Tonkinesis|
|Origin||It is a native to India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is obtained through the Hydro-Distillation process from the resin of old tree.|
It has golden color.
It has a very strong, lovely vanilla like fragrance.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Cardamom, Neroli, Frankincense, Myrtle, Orange, Sandalwood and some other essential oils.
This traditional perfume oil is safe to use but pregnant women should avoid using this attar without the guidance from an expert.
Aromatherapy and perfumes- Due to its alluring and attractive aroma, it is extensively used in the aromatherapy centers to treat various mental exhaustion problems. It effectively sooths your mind and revitalizes your body to get relief from the problems like stress, depression, anxiety and many more. It is widely used by the perfume manufacturers for the production of exclusive and exotic perfumes.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Coriander Oil IndianRs 335.00 Rs 423.00
- USB Based Compact 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Car Humidifier – 50 mlRs 1,625.00 Rs 2,185.00
- Ambrette Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Pumpkin Seed OilRs 233.00 Rs 294.00
- Kamal Attar (lotus perfume)Rs 356.00 Rs 450.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Mini Cool Mist Water Bottle HumidifierRs 1,950.00 Rs 5,000.00
- Tea, Black Absolute OilRs 425.00 Rs 537.00