Khus Attar is derived from the roots of vetiver grass. Vetiver grass is a tropical plant which nurtures automatically. It appears in a dense cluster and grows fast through tillering. It grows up to the height of 50-150 cm. Leaves of this grass are of 75 cm in length and 8 mm breadth. Vetiver grass has a thick root system that helps them to endure harsh weather conditions. It maintains soil moisture and soil surface hence ideal for cultivating economic crops.
|Botanical Name||Vetiveria Zizanioides|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Roots of the vetiver grass are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is of dark green color.
It has lovely, woody and refreshing aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with rose, clary sage, ylang ylang, sandalwood, cinnamon and lavender essential oils.
Although it is non-toxic in nature but before using it you should seek proper advice from an expert.
This traditional perfume oil is used to heal many ailments this is the main reason why it is in a huge demand all around the world.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Coriander Essential oilRs 335.00 Rs 423.00
- 2 in 1 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and air Humidifier (1513) - 300 MLRs 2,099.00 Rs 2,309.00
- Vanilla Absolute OilRs 429.00 Rs 542.00
- Amla OilRs 222.00 Rs 266.40
- Flax Seed OilRs 194.00 Rs 245.00
- Mitti Attar or Fullers Earth or Baked EarthRs 365.00 Rs 461.00
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier (DT-1522) - 400 MLRs 3,099.00 Rs 3,359.00
- Mogra Absolute OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00