Coriander Essential oil
Coriander essential oil is extracted from the coriander plant using the steam distillation method. It has got significant medicinal properties like analgesic, anti- spasmodic, stomachic and digestive and also this oil is used as a spice.
|Botanical Name||Coriandrum sativum|
|Origin||It has originated from Morocco.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted from the leaves of Coriander plants using the steam distillation process.|
The physical attributes of coriander essential oil are its pale yellow color and viscosity which is equivalent to that of water.
This oil has a spicy, sweet and warm aroma.
|Integrants||Coriander essential oil mainly consists of linalool, borneol, cymene, cineole, terpineol, pinene, phellandrene, dipentene, and terpinolene.|
|Therapeutic Properties||The therapeutic features of Coriander oil are analgesic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, carminative, deodorant, depurative, digestive, fungicidal, carminative, lipolytic, stomachic and stimulant.|
|Blends Well With||
Coriander essential oil has the potential to blend well with any other essential oil but it specially blends extremely well with bergamot
No side effects are there by using this oil, but still if the oil is used in large quantities then it can cause a stupefying effect.
Coriander essential oil is very effective in revitalizing your mood and bringing you in a state of delight. This oil aid in nervous weakness, migraine
Customer Questions & Answers
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier wood grain color (DT-1518) - 300 MLRs 2,899.00 Rs 5,850.00
- Osmanthus Absolute OilRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Saffron Attar (Kesar) (Zafran)Rs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Citronella OilRs 227.00 Rs 286.00
- Prickly Pear Seed OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Lime OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Flower Vase Shaped Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - 1 LiterRs 1,420.00 Rs 1,775.00