This traditional perfume oil is prepared from the mixtures of 75 unique and precious Indian herbs. Hina Ambari Attar is India’s specialty. Hina is prepared from the leaves of Lawsonia Inermis called Hina or Heena mainly in India. The herbs which are used in the formation of this attar are renowned for their unique and distinctive medicinal properties. This is the main reason why this traditional attar is ideal for therapeutic treatments.
|Botanical Name||Lawsonia Inermis|
|Origin||It has originated from India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by hydro distillation process. Leaves of Hina plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is brownish in colour.
It possesses rich, intense and warm aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with pure sandalwood essential oil.
Pregnant women should avoid using this natural perfume oil during their pregnancy phase.
Currently this traditional perfume oil is used by heaps of industries. Some of them are listed below.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 9 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 900.00 Rs 1,000.00
- Coconut OilRs 195.00 Rs 246.00
- Designer Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier - 2.8 Liters / 1 GallonRs 2,370.00 Rs 2,962.50
- Osmanthus Absolute OilRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Khus (Vetiver)Rs 617.00 Rs 779.00
- Loban attarRs 314.00 Rs 397.00
- Jasmine AbsoluteRs 280.00 Rs 354.00