Clary Sage Oil is extracted from the Salvia sclarea plant which is of the Labiatae family and is also known as clary, clear eye and clary wort. Some of the renowned uses of this oil are to suppress depression, and in treating congested complexions.
|Botanical Name||Salvia sclarea|
|Origin||Its origin was found to be in Bulgaria and India.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by using the process of steam distillation from the leaves and flowery tops of the Salvia sclarea plant.|
The color of clary sage oil varies from colorless to pale yellow and its viscosity is watery. However, the viscosity can be more if the leaves are also included in the part of extraction.
Clary Sage Oil has a fragrance that is sweet and nutty
|Integrants||The main chemical composition of clary sage oil comprises linalool, caryophyllene, linalyl acetate, a-terpineol, neryl acetate, geraniol, germacrene D and sclareol.|
|Therapeutic Properties||Its therapeutic properties are antidepressant, antispasmodic, anticonvulsive, antiseptic, astringent and aphrodisiac.|
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Bergamot
This oil should not be used when in an intoxicated state. Since, it is a relaxing oil as it further add on to the alcohol effect. This oil shouldn’t be used in large doses and avoid using this oil in pregnancy.
Clary Sage Oil is a nerve calming oil that is specifically effective in cases of stress, depression, tension and insomnia. It is especially helpful to women in easing the period pains and the pains incurred during pregnancy. It also helps in digestive disorders
Customer Questions & Answers
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- 2 in 1 Cool Mist Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and air Humidifier (1513) - 300 MLRs 2,900.00 Rs 5,000.00
- Green Tea Absolute OilRs 395.00 Rs 499.00
- Mukhalat AttarRs 415.00 Rs 525.00
- Cajeput OilRs 229.00 Rs 289.00
- Almond OilRs 207.00 Rs 261.00
- Elemi oilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Wheatgerm Carrier OilRs 223.00 Rs 282.00
- Mini Cool Mist Water Bottle HumidifierRs 1,950.00 Rs 5,000.00