Goldmohar Attar is generally extracted from the flowers of Goldmohar plant. Goldmohar is an English name but it is also known as Ivalvagai in Tamil and Kondachinta in Tamil. Although this plant is a native of Madagascar but it is also found in the counties such as India, Malaysia and northern parts of Australia. This beautiful plant has dark green leaflets with fragrant yellow flowers. Undoubtedly, its fragrance is highly enticing that’s why it is extensively used in the formation of exotic perfumes.
|Botanical Name||Delonix regia|
|Origin||It is native to Madagascar.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of Goldmohar plant are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is yellowish in colour
It possesses strong, lovely and floral fragrance.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with Hina Zafrani, Amber and Sandalwood essential oils.
This attar should be avoided by women during their pregnancy phase without consulting a proficient.
This attar has grabbed everyone attention since it arrives in the market. Currently, lots of industries are availing the benefit of this traditional attar at a large scale.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Sesame Seed (Carrier) OilRs 198.00 Rs 250.00
- Allin Exporters Ultrasonic Humidifier and Purifier Cool Mist with LED Light (2.4L, Pink)Rs 1,999.00 Rs 2,999.00
- Labdanum Absolute Oil (Rock Rose)Rs 464.00 Rs 587.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- Moringa OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- Neroli Essential OilRs 259.00 Rs 327.00
- Oudh Attar Aasam IndiaRs 387.00 Rs 489.00
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00