|Botanical Name||Gardenia jasminoides|
|Origin||It has originated from tropical and subtropical regions of Africa.|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Petals of Gardenia flowers are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is pale yellowish in colour
It has strong, lovely and refreshing aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood, clove and amber essential oils.
Pregnant women should avoid using this natural attar without proper guidance by an expert.
This natural perfume oil is used in several industries and is in a huge demand all around the world.
Customer Questions & Answers
- 3 In 1 Aroma Diffuser Oil PackRs 445.00 Rs 494.44
- Moringa OilRs 236.00 Rs 298.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier 6 Colorful LED lights (DT-1508L) - 100 MLRs 1,850.00 Rs 3,050.00
- Geranium Leaf Absolute OilRs 435.00 Rs 550.00
- Cashew Nut OilRs 257.00 Rs 325.00
- Walnut OilRs 214.00 Rs 271.00
- Oregano Essential OilRs 311.00 Rs 393.00
- Hina Zafrani AttarRs 459.00 Rs 580.00
- Apricot OilRs 209.00 Rs 264.00
- Blue Lotus Absolute OilRs 464.00 Rs 587.00