This traditional attar is derived from the freshly plucked flowers of frangipani plant. Frangipanis are the small trees grow up to 5-6m in height. These plants are the great survivors against drought, heat and pest attack. They have long leaves and distinctive flowers. It has originated from Venezuela and Mexico. It is botanically recognized as Plumeria. Frangipani attar is prominent for its sensuous and citrusy fragrance.
|Origin||It is originated in Venezuela, Mexico and parts of Central America|
|Method of Extraction & Part of Plant Used||It is extracted by Hydro-Distillation process. Flowers of frangipani are used to extract this perfume oil.|
It is pale yellowish in colour
It has delicate, loving and appealing citrusy aroma.
|Blends Well With||
It blends well with sandalwood essential oil.
Pregnant women can also use this natural attar under the proper guidance by an expert.
Currently, this traditional attar is using at a large scale in various industries.
Customer Questions & Answer
- Pack of 2 in 1 Natural Mosquito Repellent OilRs 331.25 Rs 411.00
- Olive OilRs 197.00 Rs 249.00
- 2 in 1 Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier Lotus Design (1519) - 300 MLRs 2,860.00 Rs 4,400.00
- Tolu Balsam Absolute Extra OilRs 442.00 Rs 559.00
- Almond Oil BitterRs 216.00 Rs 272.00
- Cinnamon Bark Essential OilRs 238.00 Rs 300.00
- Rose AttarRs 446.00 Rs 563.00
- Neem OilRs 195.00 Rs 247.00
- 3 in 1 Aroma Diffuser Ultrasonic Humidifier Air Purifier(DT-208) - 1000 MLRs 4,200.00 Rs 7,000.00
- Boronia Absolute OilRs 485.00 Rs 613.00